The Media Center
The Media Center provides additional support and materials not available at your parish for use in ministry programs. If you are a pastor, priest, deacon, catechist, catechetical leader, Catholic schoolteacher, youth minister, prayer group leader, liturgy director, etc. you will have thousands of books, videos, DVD’s and CD’s available. A full set of approved curriculum religion textbooks in English and Spanish are also available for review.
|PAY AS USED||INDIVIDUAL/GROUP||UNLIMITED USE||ONE-WAY SHIPPING|
|Rental charges are applied to those wishing to use the media center on an occasional basis. Rentals are based on a two-week time frame.||
For individuals not affiliated with parishes or diocesan groups. Includes unlimited two-week free rental. All shipping is optional and extra.
(Upon Approval Only)
Includes unlimited two-week free rental with no shipping. All shipping is optional and extra.
Includes unlimited free two-week rental and shipping to one parish or school address only.
Media Center Policies
- An individual may use up to six (6) resources for a period of 2 weeks.
- If an individual needs to keep the resources longer than the due date, please call the Office of Ministries.
- If an individual has any overdue resources, no further check-out is allowed until all are returned and any fees are paid in full.
- The individual checking-out the resources is responsible for all late return charges at a rate of $1.00 for each resource per day after the due date.
- U.P.S. shipping charges are the responsibility of the individual.
- Please return all resources in person or by U.P.S. only.
- Do not return resources by Regular U.S. Postal Service.
Rental Fees- If your parish does not have a Membership
- $3.00 each per Video, DVD, or CD
- $1.00 each per Book
- Monday — Friday
- 8:30 A.M. — 4:30 P.M.
- Or by appointment.